I got my AXE-FEST II Ticket, what about you.

scottburrow

Fractal Fanatic
So I just bought my ticket.

California or Bust OCT 5,6 WooHoo!!!!!

I'm looking forward to an Awesome meet up Version II.

So have you bought your ticket yet???

Really considered it this year, but still decided that it was money that I need to spend on other things.

Scott, you need to put a GoPro on your head and give us a uStream live stream of the event.

Got mine. I need to book a room next. If there are any hot female supermodels that need a roommate, please PM me.

I have a seminar to go to early on the Monday after so I need to be at San Diego on Sunday. But I said, what the fuck, I'll drive late in the evening if I have to.

I have a seminar to go to early on the Monday after so I need to be at San Diego on Sunday. But I said, what the fuck, I'll drive late in the evening if I have to.

We will be done by 6PM Sunday. You will get to San Diego with plenty of time for a good nights sleep. You don't want to miss the closing 2 hours. Trust me! :friendly_wink:

I soooo want to go...
and I tried to make it happen too..
but circumstances conspired against me..

I am of course envious of you guys that are going...

have a ball guys... ! !

The thing about last year was that you really didn't know how it was going to play out, because it hadn't been done before. The questions that I had, Were people going to show up, were you going to learn something new, was it just going to be a waste of time. So we get there, it became two days of being able to Geek out with other people, who had the same geeky traits. It became legend for me after the fact, as I met a lot of people and gained some friendships. It might be expensive for some, but I'm telling you, you definitely won't forget it.

Last edited:
The thing about last year was that you really didn't know how it was going to play out, because it hadn't been done before. The questions that I had, Were people going to show up, were you going to learn something new, was it just going to be a waste of time. So we get there, it became two days of being able to Geek out with other people, who had the same geeky traits. It became legend for me after the fact, as I met a lot of people and gained some friendships. It might be expensive for some, but I'm telling you, you definitely won't forget it.

That's a good summary Scott - I went into it blind as well, figuring it would be great, but it was even better and that's due to all the people involved in setting it up and attending. It was great to meet you and the other Axe-Fx lovers at the event - a great group of folks for sure.

Back
Top Bottom