I get to take my Axe Fx II out of my house for the first time tomorrow...

Jeries

Power User
Tomorrow will be the first time I get to use my Axe Fx II live...

and it's in front of 13,000 people.

I'm playing the National Anthem at the Oakland A's vs SF Giants... sold out for months- biggest game of spring training.

Did sound check yesterday- sounds great (vs last years dates using my Mesa Boogie Road King no pedals no effect nothing just straight guitar into amp)

I'll be using the Mesa as a power amp, with the Axe for preamp effects and power amp simulation

I'm excited so I wanted to tell someone about it...

Video coming soon!

Yes, please post video.... I'm on the west side and won't be able to make that game, but would totally swing by if I could, just to hear that!

If I might ask, how did you get that gig? You must be a locally known axe slinger hey?

yes... I did a bunch of games last year got a few this year... And sometime this year at Chase w/the D-Backs during regular season (After rejections every year since I was 15-even numorous in person auditions)

If you're on the west side... This Friday the 23rd- Camelback Ranch D-Backs vs Whitesox I'm doing the Anthem.

\m/
JERIESALFREIH's Channel - YouTube

Tomorrow will be the first time I get to use my Axe Fx II live...

and it's in front of 13,000 people.

I'm playing the National Anthem at the Oakland A's vs SF Giants... sold out for months- biggest game of spring training.

Did sound check yesterday- sounds great (vs last years dates using my Mesa Boogie Road King no pedals no effect nothing just straight guitar into amp)

I'll be using the Mesa as a power amp, with the Axe for preamp effects and power amp simulation

I'm excited so I wanted to tell someone about it...

Video coming soon!

Holy crap, who are you? haha.
Look forward to the vid. Thanks for sharing.

I hope you're going to do the Hendrix version????

I played in front of 12300 before a rugby match - sounded exciting until we found ourselves crammed onto the back of an open sided lorry at 7pm on a freezing November evening - After 3 songs I couldn't feel the neck of my guitar nevermind the strings ....

I do my own version which is hendrix-like...
I have a Fernandes Sustainer System on the Ibanez RG's I use to play the anthem so I really get some awesome rocket/bomb sound effects and everything.

This was excellent. Also, my youtube account automatically played your next vid and I liked it so much that I set a reminder to listen to it again December 1st:

Sorry for the slight OT post hehe

Back
Top Bottom