I don't think it's a bug...

York Audio

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Hey guys, forgive me if this has been covered somewhere, but I wasn't able to find it using the search function. Anyway, here's my issue using the MFC Mk III (FW 3.08) with my Axe-Fx XL (FW Q7.02):

If scene 1 is programmed with a chorus block active and I bypass it with an instant access switch, switching to scene 2 and then back to scene 1 should have the chorus active again. But when I bypass the chorus with an instant access switch, change to scene 2 and then back to scene 1, the chorus is still bypassed. It does this with any effect in every preset I have.

Is there a setting that causes this? I need to be able to activate/bypass effects within a scene without it "auto-saving" the effect status. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hey guys, forgive me if this has been covered somewhere, but I wasn't able to find it using the search function. Anyway, here's my issue using the MFC Mk III (FW 3.08) with my Axe-Fx XL (FW Q7.02):

If scene 1 is programmed with a chorus block active and I bypass it with an instant access switch, switching to scene 2 and then back to scene 1 should have the chorus active again. But when I bypass the chorus with an instant access switch, change to scene 2 and then back to scene 1, the chorus is still bypassed. It does this with any effect in every preset I have.

Is there a setting that causes this? I need to be able to activate/bypass effects within a scene without it "auto-saving" the effect status. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Scene Revert global setting on the Axe Fx.

Sounds like yours is off... You probably want it ON.

Note that if you are changing things in scenes while editing a preset, you will need to save before changing scenes.

Scene Revert.
Scene Revert global setting on the Axe Fx.

Sounds like yours is off... You probably want it ON.

Note that if you are changing things in scenes while editing a preset, you will need to save before changing scenes.

YES!!! You guys are awesome! I knew it had to be something simple, and I never knew that feature even existed. Thanks for your help!

If you can spare an hour or two, sit down with the manual and go through all the obscure controlly-type stuff. You'll have a few "Oh wow, they thought of that already!" moments.
I read the manual cover to cover while waiting for mine to arrive... Definitely recommend it.

Reactions: Rex
Back
Top Bottom