I Did ALL Of The Guitars On This Recording With The Axe FX II

Thank you guys. I love this box! :)
This song started with me pulling up the Wrecker and jamming, out came the riff for the chorus and then the song happened. I would normally go for a higher gain amp than the Wrecker, but I found it very inspiring.
I'll post the patch when I get back to the studio. This was a v 17.x patch BTW.
Thanks again for the kind words. I'm still trying to ride the learning curve of this amazing piece of gear. We are all so lucky to have Cliff in our lives!!

Oh my god, those pallets are genius!!! That is such a kiwi thing to do, im going to try that in my home studio. I have my studio very well traped but no diffusers. Thanks so much for sharing the video, killer drum sound too by the way

V
Thank you guys. I love this box! :)
This song started with me pulling up the Wrecker and jamming, out came the riff for the chorus and then the song happened. I would normally go for a higher gain amp than the Wrecker, but I found it very inspiring.
I'll post the patch when I get back to the studio. This was a v 17.x patch BTW.
Thanks again for the kind words. I'm still trying to ride the learning curve of this amazing piece of gear. We are all so lucky to have Cliff in our lives!!

We could have all done with the Axefx when we played Leknes and Rock The Boat the other year in Norway haha.
Off over there again in a few weeks. Taking the Axefx this time :)

Thanks Rotaholic. I have to give my wife credit for that pallet idea. Sounds good in there too now, and sure beats the look of the moving blankets that used to cover that back wall!! :)
Oh my god, those pallets are genius!!! That is such a kiwi thing to do, im going to try that in my home studio. I have my studio very well traped but no diffusers. Thanks so much for sharing the video, killer drum sound too by the way

Hey Buddy! Yes, I don't leave home without my Axe nowadays!! Hope you're doing well. Best... B
V

We could have all done with the Axefx when we played Leknes and Rock The Boat the other year in Norway haha.
Off over there again in a few weeks. Taking the Axefx this time :)

Very Cool, I was just listening to Flood the Engine. As usual GREAT stuff Bill. You're getting killer tones out of your AxeFx.

Love that background for the video too.

It also nice to see our buddy Keith Horne on bass. Such a great player and one of the nicest guys I've ever met.

Peace out,
Jim

Back
Top Bottom