I convinced my Dad to buy an AX8

Franklin

EB72AD4C-0742-4B87-A84E-2D604D80BA84.jpeg

It was only a matter of time. My dad has been bouncing between rigs for years and needed an all purpose solution to keep up with his cover band. The AX8 is portable and lightweight which he enjoys but more importantly his tone is much better across the board. Gigs, practice, at home; he’s using it almost exclusively now. He is running the AX8 though a Friedman ASM-10 at gigs and at home. For band practice he uses a Headrush FRFR-108 because it’s portable. I need to thank @austinbuddy for his time spent working with the old man to get his presets in top shape.

With all of that said...he still needs a great deal of practice before I’m willing to play alongside him.

(He’ll read this someday 😂)

Yek absolutely love your stuff especially your amp model guides and the RJM MMGT configuration guide. As a side note I'm a 31 year old CPA not married with no debt. Pops deffo did not but me any fractal gear lmao! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:. Cheers mate!

Franklin's dad here and trust me, my boy can shred, has an incredible job and buys his own equipment. Thank God he introduced me to FAS and the AX8 cuz it's been a blast. He also told me about AustinBuddy's Pack which has been incredible for me. I'm a Fractal guy thanks to Franklin and again he can easily afford his equipment. Thanks bud.

Back
Top Bottom