I come bearing heavies

That's a lot of energy alright! <3 It sounds like a Usain Bolt version of Hulk running through jammed traffic mid-day with people on the street paralyzed with their umberella in their left hand and a cup of starbucks in the other going "what the.."

That's a lot of energy alright! <3 It sounds like a Usain Bolt version of Hulk running through jammed traffic mid-day with people on the street paralyzed with their umberella in their left hand and a cup of starbucks in the other going "what the.."

remind me not to piss you off man .. we cool

What? No I just have a tendency to visualize music, I'm not angry. If there was a movie with that scene in it, the music would have been spot on, is what I mean. I guess my way of painting my feelings is too strange for people to understand. I'm a peaceful person, I love Chopin :eek:ops

hahaha nice :D

Back
Top Bottom