I come bearing heavies... again!

Present, Tight, Aggressive. I love listening to your clips Larcher.

What version of firmware is this for? Please tell me it's 8 ;)

it's 9 :(

I upgraded from 8 to 9 without any problems to my patches (maybe I was just lucky!)

thanks for the kind words :D

yeah i do the heavy stuff as well. i remember hearing a difference in fw9 but not having to make any major changes. it just sounded better. plus i tweak constantly just because im not afraid of knobs haha.

The only reason I haven't upgraded is a combination of being lazy and liking axe edit. Mostly works with 8 for me.

The only reason I haven't upgraded is a combination of being lazy and liking axe edit. Mostly works with 8 for me.

I still use axe edit, you just can't create a patch from scratch. So you can edit already existing patches

edit: however I always save with the front pannel, because I remember about a year ago when I first got my axefx2 (time flies with this machine, jesus) I had made a sick sounding patch and then saved it via axe-edit, and it was completely fucked, it sounded like poo. So since then I've been editing my patches in axe-edit but saving with the front pannel!

Last edited:
Sounds pretty bad ass. Thanks for sharing your patch too. Once school gets a little less busy ill start working towards some great patches and post them up.

For tonematching you mean? or DIs

I don't know what 'stems' are exactly
Stems are isolated original tracks from the multitrack recordings. Usually very hard to get unless someone leaks the original multitrack recordings. Or there is a piece of guitar track without other instruments playing, like the intro's to many VH songs.

Also it appears the Guitar Hero computer games use multitrack recordings that have been "ripped" to get isolated tracks.

Anybody know why Soundcloud embedded will only play one second at a time for me? Soundcloud's own pages work fine, but a soundcloud player on any other site only plays one second and stops again.

Gotcha!

I've uploaded my stems here for those who want to tone match! (because we all know unless you have the same setup on a guitar as mine, it wont sound the same!)

As for your soundcloud issue, I've no clue :S

stems: 6505 breakdown test stems.wav

I really like this, everything about it, the playing, the production, the drum sounds (what drum software are you using btw? and what S/W were you using to record/master)

Thank you for sharing :eek:)

Back
Top Bottom