Fixed I can't switch scenes using a third-party MIDI controller.

Yusei

Nice to meet you. I am Japanese.
Please tell me. I can't switch scenes using a third-party MIDI controller.
Does anyone know the same bug?

Please let us know more details about what you are trying to do, what hardware you are using, and exactly what MIDI messages you are sending.

I want to switch presets and scenes with one program change message.
The equipment used is FCB8N from peak.
Thank you.

I want to switch presets and scenes with one program change message.
The equipment used is FCB8N from peak.
Thank you.

As far as I know, that is not possible. When using a PC message, you can only change the preset, which will active the stored scene of that preset.

As far as I know, that is not possible. When using a PC message, you can only change the preset, which will active the stored scene of that preset.
What is the [Setting - MIDI/Remote - To Scene] are set for?
It was possible with AX FX2.

In Setup / Midi/Remote / Other you can set the Scene Select CC. Default is CC 34
I want to change on PC instead of CC.
I want to do what is written on page 53 of the manual.

”Another way to select Scenes via MIDI is using PC Mapping, which allows a single incoming MIDI Program
Change (PC) message to select your choice of both Preset and Scene.This is a popular option in cases where
a connected MIDI foot controller lacks the sophistication to transmit the MIDI messages required for scene
selection.”

”Another way to select Scenes via MIDI is using PC Mapping, which allows a single incoming MIDI Program
Change (PC) message to select your choice of both Preset and Scene.This is a popular option in cases where
a connected MIDI foot controller lacks the sophistication to transmit the MIDI messages required for scene
selection.”

That should work.

selection.”
To do it this way:
  1. Turn ON the PC Mapping feature: (HOME->SETUP->MIDI/Remote->General page).
  2. Setup the Mapping to point to a preset and scene: (HOME->SETUP->MIDI/Remote->Mapping page).
Please note that turning on PC Mapping does effect the FC Preset functions.

To do it this way:
  1. Turn ON the PC Mapping feature: (HOME->SETUP->MIDI/Remote->General page).
  2. Setup the Mapping to point to a preset and scene: (HOME->SETUP->MIDI/Remote->Mapping page).
Please note that turning on PC Mapping does effect the FC Preset functions.
Both are set.
However, only the scene is not called.thumbnail_image1.jpgthumbnail_IMG_0576.jpg

Back
Top Bottom