I am totally blown away at the new 6.0 firmware!

jethro

Inspired
Just the feel and the dynamics are amazing! It really sounds REAL! It has balls the size of church bells on the heavy metallica type stuff.So easy to dial in killer sounds.The clean presets are very responsive and crystal clear.I have played thru my mesa 20/20 into 2 4x12 cabs in stereo to my pair of k12's and my event monitors and am just blown away by the sound.People that now say its not like a "in the room amp" are crazy.It breathes and pushes air.It responds Just like a real amp even when I roll back the volume knob on my guitar.

I cant thank Cliff and the fractal team enough! I would of paid for this upgrade.A huge thanks to the beta team as well.Scott Peterson said it was a huge update and he was so right! No more extensive tweaking,Its all right here and simple now.I can really say that losing 2 huge racks of gear and amp heads was the best decision i've ever made! Cliff should be very proud of his accomplishment with this unit.It totally stands alone.Nothing can even come close to it in my ears.You guys rock! I cant thank you enough.

Just the feel and the dynamics are amazing! It really sounds REAL! It has balls the size of church bells on the heavy metallica type stuff.So easy to dial in killer sounds.The clean presets are very responsive and crystal clear.
They will be more clear if you change the input cable.
I'm using silver plated wires and solder directly to the pins with 63/37. Middle pin is the ground. Dip connector sucks a little bit the tone.

img4448i.jpg

They will be more clear if you change the input cable.
I'm using silver plated wires and solder directly to the pins with 63/37. Middle pin is the ground. Dip connector sucks a little bit the tone.

img4448i.jpg

dude... where did this come from?

Back
Top Bottom