I am Iron Man... Really I swear

Great job! Man the AXE just make playing covers FUN! I have been neglecting my 'serious' guitar work lately pursuing some great guitar tones of my childhood. Looks like I am not the only one! :mrgreen Rock on! :encouragement:

I really am doing these covers for fun and to perhaps inspire the community here to post more of their own recordings. I do appreciate criticism as long as its helpful. However posting"needs works" with zero explantion is frankly douche behaviour and is not helpful whatsoever.

Oh well who cares. Back to rocking!

needs work.
That depends on what the goal is. Dead-on matching is cool but can also be pretty lackluster often or even boring to hear someone else play. Yet, being able to compliment a tune using a fresh tone that compliments the original tracks in such a way that you can tell it could have been a legitimate choice back when the original was recording was done is cool. I think this captured that. Cheers!

Are you sharing the patch I love your sabbath tone nice work, this is the first song I learnt to play and still trying to master it having this tone would be awesome

Back
Top Bottom