i am almost about to delete my forum account!

unFILTERed

Power User
cause the Axe FX got soooooooo freaking good and since a long long long time i have no reason to be here beside to see whats going on.

It sounds amazing, has no flaws, bugs...I love gear that just gets out of your way....like good studio monitors, a good sounding room...once you get it, you don't think anymore about this and that speaker, room acoustics etc.

have the same experience with AXE FX for a long long time. Where it's placed in my studio, i don't even see the Axe FX. Feels almost like as if Axe Edit is the plugin version of AXE :) I choose one of my guitars the song calls for, select the preset i made for that guitar....press record and make music/work.

Thank FAS! Could not be better.

Last edited:
cause the Axe FX got soooooooo freaking good and since a long long long time i have no reason to be here beside to see whats going on.

It sounds amazing, has no flaws, bugs...I love gear that just gets out of your way....like good studio monitors, a good sounding room...once you get it, you don't think anymore about this and that speaker, room acoustics etc.

have the same experience with AXE FX for a long long time. Where it's placed in my studio, i don't even see the Axe FX. Feels almost like as if Axe Edit is the plugin version of AXE :) I choose one of my guitars the song calls for, select the preset i made for that guitar....press record and make music/work.

Thank FAS! Could not be better.
What? And miss out on getting in on the next FAS waiting list? Don't you dare! We must all pay our dues for this wonderful gear by enduring the excruciating pain of waiting on the next waiting list and you can't just bail out on that and go careening off on some beautiful musical adventure! I mean, who do you think you are?? I do understand that the effects of this unique experience are being considered for addition to the next release of the DSM-5. But if that happens, real help may become available, perhaps even directly through this forum that may allow us to cope through some kind of a 12 step program or something. So just calm down and repeat after me... "My name is unFILTERed and I am an addict." You can't really begin to get better unless you start there. Put this deleting your forum account thing out of your head. Capisci? 😉

Last edited:
i wish we could add it in the daw and slap the presets on track or use individual blocks from it (atleast for people who own the unit) . Reamping isn't as convenient or fun enough as using plugins on a di and having instant results.
i for the most part if not at all record only amp-cab and do fx post in mix in DAW and at least commit to a guitar sound and never reamp.

But i get you. For people reamping that would be great.

What? And miss out on getting in on the next FAS waiting list? Don't you dare! We must all pay our dues for this wonderful gear by enduring the excruciating pain of waiting on the next waiting list and you can't just bail out on that and go careening off on some beautiful musical adventure! I mean, who do you think you are?? I do understand that the effects of this unique experience are being considered for addition to the next release of the DSM-5. But if that happens, real help may become available, perhaps even directly through this forum that may allow us to cope through some kind of a 12 step program or something. So just calm down and repeat after me... "My name is unFILTERed and I am an addict." You can't really begin to get better unless you start there. Put this deleting your forum account thing out of your head. Capisci? 😉

+1 for effective use of "DSM-5" and "12 step" in a musician forum. :D:cool:

Back
Top Bottom