I am absolutely blown away...

Hello Axe Users!

So I am relatively new here, but have been lurking around for a bit (owned a Line 6 HD500 before this). Any who, moderator Scott Peterson sold me his Axe FX II (which was a very professional transaction I might add, thank you sir!) I got the Axe this past Tuesday (6/17) and have been downloading presets and messing around with it and getting familiar before I decide on a footboard for it. I was already incredibly impressed with the sounds and feel of all the different amp models that appeal to my style of playing (contemporary Worship, Keith Urban, Brad Paisley, U2, John Mayer, etc). Building presets and figuring out the signal chain was simple enough to figure out and it was already really enjoyable without the footboard.

I decided on the MFC-101 because I'm not going to skimp on an already expensive unit. This isn't some temporary guitar rig. I just got the MFC today and was blown away that I literally plugged it in over Ethernet and most of everything was ready to go.

One the features I just discovered today was "Scenes" and the X/Y states of different effects. It blew my mind that I could have 5 (EDIT: Dang, 8 scenes!) different scenes with an X state and a Y state for each effect that is automatically bypassed or enabled in each scene. My mind is seriously racing with all the practical applications of this. The tweakability of this unit is absolutely incredible and such a huge difference from the HD500. I could honestly go on for a very long time about how awesome this thing is, but I'm sure you all know as well! I'm looking forward to this fun journey of learning new things every day from you guys!

Tl;Dr: I can go on for days and days about how amazing this unit is, and the seamlessness of the MFC-101. The usefulness and versatility is incredible and it is blowing my mind the deeper I dive into the settings!

Last edited:
Welcome.

You can also assign parameter to scene controllers. That allows you to change some parameters per scene as well.

Welcome friend.

Up to 8 Scenes.

Enjoy

Regards,
To be fair, I believe the OP might have been referring to those available via the MFC.. which IS limited to 5 scenes when used in REVEAL mode :)

Back
Top Bottom