I added an effect and now I get no sound unless I depress bypass

gromerx

I added a pitch effect at the end of a preset (#30). I lost all sound. When I depress the bypass button, I get the basic amp sound - so effects at all. What did I do wrong and how do I fix it? Thanks

Sorry should read, I added a pitch effect at the end of a preset (#30). I lost all sound. When I depress the bypass button, I get the basic amp sound - no effects at all. What did I do wrong and how do I fix it? Thanks

Sounds like you might have disconnected two blocks in your signal flow (the lines, or "cables" between your blocks). Probably on one side or the other from the one you added.

If it helps…
I noticed I get better results when placing the pitch first and not last, especially when I'm doing all kind of drop tuning like D or C etc.

where just shooting in the dark here. unless you post a screen grab of the patch loaded in axe edit with the pitch block selected, so we can see the parameters....or attach the patch here...we're going to struggle to help you. we may also be able to advise you on the best place in the grid to put the pitch block...depending on what you're trying to achieve with it.

Back
Top Bottom