I’m no good - I will never ever be any good

Pff, kids learn easily. It's hardwired into us for to learn quickly as kids. Any species whose children start out as helpless as ours and who can't learn't quickly and which does not produce shitloads of them is at a severe evolutionary disadvantage. No, the real miracle is adults still being able to learn new things, because at some point in puberty that talent to learn quickly gets switched off. Or at least severely throttled.

If she grows into those hands she's going to be 7 feet tall. Unless that is a 7/8ths guitar or something. Her hand and fingers look like an alien face hugger. Her pick control is very good.

Actually... you may never be a 10 year old Chinese girl playing Glasgow Kiss on a mauve sparkle strat, but that doesn't mean you're not any good.

amazing.....kind of deflating yet super inspiring at the same time! - wish I had fingers like that :cool: love seeing kids so talented

It's practice. Practice, practice practice. Talent helps, but without practice talent will only get you so far. And on the risk of sounding offensive, but on average Chinese parents are utterly ruthless when it comes to making their children study. After all, their kids are their pension.

That’s pretty incredible. You can’t belittle the ability to play like that. Of course, the more impressive is to write and play it, so emulation is only so much, but how many can even pull off a cover like this? I can’t.

I doesn’t make me less of a player to enjoy those who play better. I loved it.

I play because I enjoy it, not because I’m good, or what to become better. I simply enjoy the act of playing, good nor bad. Doesn’t try to compare myself to anyone, or impress anyone, it’s just a passion I’ve always enjoyed.

Guitar is a journey, not a destination

There should be ban on being allowed to post these kind of video links!!

It's all a set up don't you see it? Vicious false news originating from <put your fav naughty country choice here> to make all average guitar players feel like under-achievers. You must resist all such thoughts ...... we are many and ten year old girl prodigies are few.

Back
Top Bottom