Hyundai Reveals Secrets if its 'Prophecy' Concept EV

As for me, I'll take a steering wheel, thank you.

I'm a traditionalist as well, steering wheel, clutch and stick!

Need concept though. I guess if you can fly a multi-billion dollar Airbus with a stick, why not a car. Great for the gamer generation.

A stick is probably fine for commuting. I'm certain I wouldn't want to take it to a track day though. I just don't see where you could get the finesse needed on the control inputs.

...I just don't see where you could get the finesse needed on the control inputs.
I've seen plenty of instances of heavy equipment operators who could do things like open and pour a beer with a large track hoe, or place a multi-ton steel beam precisely on bolt holes with a crane. I think the fine control could be built into the machine. (I still think I'd prefer a steering wheel too, though.)

I've seen plenty of instances of heavy equipment operators who could do things like open and pour a beer with a large track hoe, or place a multi-ton steel beam precisely on bolt holes with a crane.

The guy who dug my basement, when I built my house, could pick a wallet out of persons pocket with his excavator. The guy was incredible with the machine...with no laser level, the footings were within less than 1/4" all the way around.

Back
Top Bottom