Hx Effects midi - Tap Tempo

bshaw92

Experienced
For those that have used the Helix to control the AX3 or anyone that is a midi Guru - The tap tempo shows it is preset on both the Hx fx and Helix to CC# 64. When I hit learn on the 3 and stomp the switch it does not recognize it. I have it successfully setup with the HD500x, but cannot get the Tap tempo setup with the Hx. Any ideas???

For those that have used the Helix to control the AX3 or anyone that is a midi Guru - The tap tempo shows it is preset on both the Hx fx and Helix to CC# 64. When I hit learn on the 3 and stomp the switch it does not recognize it. I have it successfully setup with the HD500x, but cannot get the Tap tempo setup with the Hx. Any ideas???
is it CC#64 for Receive (Rx) only? or is it also Transmitting (Tx) that value?

typically, any CC#s mentioned are the Receive numbers that it listens to, not what it sends.

Not much in the manual... I ended up just changing the number to 64 in the AXE 3 and tried it. When I went to tempo and hit the button it registered the bpm so I guess it's working. It didn't pick it up under learn whereas it did with the HD500x so that's what threw up the block for me. Seems like it's working so ???

Back
Top Bottom