Hurricane Update/Holed Up Dilemma : Keep 2 :: Axe Fx III, FM9 Turbo and an FM3???

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
I'm in Bradenton/Sarasota and it's coming south of us, but it is broad enough to seriously cause harm. We will see. Been here whole life and this area has always been lucky. Some claim it is all old Indian burial ground that causes deflection. More probable, shape of Tampa Bay and how it seems to deflect direct hits?? I am just south of there by an hour, not even.

Got my buddy's Axe Fx III and FC12 at house from studio yesterday. I have at my house now an FM3, FM9 Turbo, Axe Fx III/FC12. I can only keep 2. What goes?

Last edited:
How's the weather by you? I'm over on the east coast in West Palm, bit windy, not much rain anymore. I was just watching the Naples pier cam, looked like waves were crashing over the pier and the beach was completely under the water.

How's the weather by you? I'm over on the east coast in West Palm, bit windy, not much rain anymore. I was just watching the Naples pier cam, looked like waves were crashing over the pier and the beach was completely under the water.
It is off/on wind. But we are missing Eye by about 40 minutes south. More to come. Rain is supposed to be 16 inches! Wind will be at max 100 mph. If I die...make Cliff add global blocks to the FM9 in my honor.

I lived in Bradenton in the early 2000's. I was there when Charley hit about the same spot. Prior to that we had two large but not as powerful ones cross Manatee county. I was working for a cable company at the time and had to go down afterwards and help with the damage.
After seeing that damage first hand I decided to move back to Ohio. TV does not do it justice.

Back
Top Bottom