Hurricane Michael

bradlake

Axe-Master
It appears that many of us will be in harms way over the coming hours and days, the level of alarmist media (weather channel) is convincingly scary. Best wishes and hopes to all of y’all in the SE USA Today....

I spoke to a friend that lives in Jacksonville yesterday and he says they will be affected. Scary indeed when I looked at the weather channel this morning. 140mph winds, 30ft waves, strongest hurricane in over 100 years! Yikes! Hopefully they miss those predictions but you guys are in my prayers.

I’m in Tampa area so it’s passed by us without much more than some rain bands and little wind but man, did this one ramp up quickly.

Was originally said to be cat 1, if that, by the time it hit the panhandle so lots of folks didn’t give it much thought, then boom, ramped up all of a sudden and things for serious fast.

We are already seeing a few feet of higher tides on the local beaches and it’s not even high tide. There is going to be some major surge for folks to our North.

Hopefully everyone, and their pets, that didn’t already prepare is able to ride it out safely.

Back
Top Bottom