AFIII Hurdy gurdy Axe-Fx III video

HurdyGuigui

Inspired
Hello,

Here is the first video I made since I have the Axe fx III. The song is called "Cicatrices" and is from my solo album "Visions".

My hurdy gurdy has 6 outputs, going into 6 ins of the axe and I treat the signals separately (mostly gate/eq/comp/delays). I use a Deluxe Verb on the melody strings (both for clean and lead), I use a Bass Guy on the drones. I use the axe fx looper. I usually use the Axe reverb live too, but the reverbs in this video were added post prod.

For me the Axe III is such an amazing piece of gear to play with, now it has somehow became part of my instrument. If there was no Axe fx, I would do different music I bet.

Hello,

Here is the first video I made since I have the Axe fx III. The song is called "Cicatrices" and is from my solo album "Visions".

My hurdy gurdy has 6 outputs, going into 6 ins of the axe and I treat the signals separately (mostly gate/eq/comp/delays). I use a Deluxe Verb on the melody strings (both for clean and lead), I use a Bass Guy on the drones. I use the axe fx looper. I usually use the Axe reverb live too, but the reverbs in this video were added post prod.

For me the Axe III is such an amazing piece of gear to play with, now it has somehow became part of my instrument. If there was no Axe fx, I would do different music I bet.

That was Awesome we got to see this fella in Budapest last spring playing one and we loved it very cool...:)

Thanks everyone for all the compliments :)

Very cool! How long did it take you to learn the instrument? How much do they cost and where can you purchase one?
I am playing since I am a kid, I built this one with my father (he is a hurdy gurdy maker). You need to go directly to the makers if you want to buy one. You can get a good one for 2000€ but prices can go up quite high if you want to add some options and decorations. I can give you some good makers names if you want.

Back
Top Bottom