Humbuster cables. Quick question

Deadpool_25

Fractal Fanatic
can you just put a TS adapter plug on a TRS cable? I ordered 2 already and will order 2 more but for a quick fix until they arrive?

No reason to butcher other cables. A "standard" instrument cable will work fine. The humbusters will keep your noise floor down for longer cable runs, yet many times they are not necessary.

I bought and use the humbuster cables because I never know what's in store when I arrive at a venue. So, it's a pre-emptive measure more than anything. Although not ALWAYS necessary, definitely important/helpful when they are necessary!!

can you just put a TS adapter plug on a TRS cable? I ordered 2 already and will order 2 more but for a quick fix until they arrive?
Not sure about what kind of adapter you have, if it makes contact between ring and sleeve of your trs then it's fine, otherwise no.

Cool. Thanks all. Regular cables it is. I'm sure the vast majority of users are using regular cables so I'm not worried. Was just about to run by GC for something else and figured maybe I'd grab something if it was readily available.

Back
Top Bottom