Huge thanks to Leon Todd for his vids

Lee Servis

Inspired
I’ve read other threads thanking Leon for his frequent knowledge sharing vids... but I just had to add my gratitude after watching his “scene controller” vid - well worth a watch for anyone wanting to to turn their fave amp(s) into a 2-8 channel beast.
I’ve only had my AX8 a few weeks (bought new from G66 in Germany) and have had the FX8 Mkii for about 18 months... but Leon’s “scene controller” vid made the concept (especially for a modelling newbie/ Neanderthal such as me) so accessible.
Leon Todd, I thank you.

I always turn to Leon for his tutorials if I need to do something on the AX8 I haven’t done before. Straight forward and easy to understand.

I have great admiration for all the folks who can just fire up a video camera and push these out there into the world. I’m old enough that making videos still seems a little magical. Also: you’re very good about keeping your workspaces clean! :D If you’re anything like me, when I work from home, it’s something like this no doubt:

58F1DE56-3873-4BD0-A9C5-79545A9E83D4.jpeg

Leon with his excellent video's is one of the reason's Im on the look out to buy my first piece of Fractal gear!
Thank's Leon, keep up the great work.

Back
Top Bottom