Huge Thanks to Admin M@

jetspeed747

Inspired
I can't believe how kind people are with their time and patience on this forum and no one exemplifies that more than Admin M@. I was really stuck on a particular problem with my Axe Fx II. Matt not only offered to help me out but he was kind enough to call me and talk me through the problem. I just wanted to publicly acknowledge Matt and say thank you very much. You are a very kind person and represent Fractal Audio with the highest degree of integrity and class.

Cheers

I concur, an amazing product built by a truly inspiring group of people who treat their customers beyond kindness.

I sometimes feel like I joined a social group by buying my AX-II

Matt was a tremendous help to me as well. Not only was he patient with my newb Axefx skills, but was extremely knowledgable, professional, and the epitome of excellent customer service!

I can't believe how kind people are with their time and patience on this forum and no one exemplifies that more than Admin M@. I was really stuck on a particular problem with my Axe Fx II. Matt not only offered to help me out but he was kind enough to call me and talk me through the problem. I just wanted to publicly acknowledge Matt and say thank you very much. You are a very kind person and represent Fractal Audio with the highest degree of integrity and class.

Cheers

This forum and all its contributors are outstanding! I can always find the solution or learn new things. Hat's off!

Back
Top Bottom