How will you use the FM3? Share your upcoming rig ideas!

I have a pedal train Jr with tour case. The FM3 is going to be what I am taking to rehearsals and for some smaller gigs. I'm running that into my Powercab 212+. I'll use my Axe III for some of the larger shows we get to play. When that is the case, the FM3 is my backup.

Yep. I have done this as
-----------------------------------------
Sir,what's its nomenclature,name, and
how can be purchased? Thank you.

Gigs:
Pedaltrain Junior with FM3 + Dunlop Mini expression + Korg Pitchblack Tuner + Revv G2 (overdrive) -> out 1 to mixer/FOH/IEMS
-> out 2 (cabs off) to Fender Bassbreaker 15 FX loop return.

Home tethered via USB for FM3 Edit, connect to Adam A5 nearfields, Sennheiser 280 Pros, recording / reamping

To be totally honest the Strymon Iridium plus a number of choice pedals is working perfectly setup in the above scenario but I need to scale back singular pedals and scale up the variety of virtual amp/FX I can use.
That Fender Bassbreaker is a killer little amp and the FX loop is no joke, literally straight through no control for volume or anything... but man, it squishes like a real amp should and sounds and feels killer with a modeler (like I said, Strymon Iridium right now) going into the FX return.

Back
Top Bottom