How Will Cygnus Affect Existing Presets?

vika12

Experienced
I'm very excited for the release of Cygnus. How, if at al, will Cynus affect our existing presets? Will we need to remake or tweak them? Will Cygnus automatically adjust or influence them?

Of course it will affect your presets. Amp modeling changes always do. Major ones like this often require reworking your settings, sometimes even resetting the Amp block is required to "initialize" some unexposed settings.

Based on everything posted by Cliff and the beta testers, I have no doubt there's going to be some adjustments required.

I'm not yelling --- I rarely ever yell. :) While we're on it though, I would like to know how I can bold my captions -- that's the only thing I can't seem to bold LOL
What do you mean by a caption? The thread title? That's controlled by the site. In a list of posts, bold means you haven't read it, at least that's what I see, and I'd hate it if individual threads could override that.

But maybe I don't know what you mean.

What do you mean by a caption? The thread title? That's controlled by the site. In a list of posts, bold means you haven't read it, at least that's what I see, and I'd hate it if individual threads could override that.

But maybe I don't know what you mean.
Yes, I meant the thread title. No worries. Thanks for letting me know about the boldface. I'll keep it un-bolded from now on.

I read your post perfectly in the voice of Foghorn Leghorn. Who happens to be the most underrated Looney Tunes character of them all, if you ask me. But that's a debate for a different forum.
The Fog does have that understated charm -- and, I agree, his acting is underappreciated

But the amps will most likely interact differently with drive pedals due to the modeling change... I fully expect to need to tweak both Amp and Drive blocks in my presets.
Yeah true, the update will likely require tweaks to other blocks also, EQ etc..depending on what you already have in your presets

Back
Top Bottom