How/where do I signup for the MFC wait list

frankiev

Experienced
Forgive me but I cant find a link anywhere . I emailed sales but recieved no reply . Where oh where is the link?

It is technically a 'coupon list'. You just have to email sales to get on...but honestly, I wouldn't bother. People that signed up back in 2008 still have not received their coupon, so signing up at the end of 2010 means you will have a crazy wait ahead of you. Might as well pay full price if you want it that bad, or seek an alternative.

I think you all are missing the point--it is a wait list. You get on the list and then wait. And wait. :lol:

100$ discount is just a nice gesture from Fractal but it's truly not that important considering waiting time,
I would sign up to the list ONLY if it was for free. ;)

I think the waiting list is only for those that signed up for buying an MFC before it came out. Those that signed up (myself included) will then eventually get $100 off. AFAIK, Fractal is no longer adding to the waiting list since the MFC is in production. Besides, being on the waiting list hasn't proven to be all that valuable and many that are on the list (again, myself included) have decided not to wait and already bought an MFC at full price.

tgunn said:
I think the waiting list is only for those that signed up for buying an MFC before it came out. Those that signed up (myself included) will then eventually get $100 off. AFAIK, Fractal is no longer adding to the waiting list since the MFC is in production. Besides, being on the waiting list hasn't proven to be all that valuable and many that are on the list (again, myself included) have decided not to wait and already bought an MFC at full price.
if you catch one in stock ;)

i'm still waiting too, sadly. i guess when the "next" shipment comes around from cliff, then i'll just have to pounce. too hard to enjoy playing when you're busy twisting knobs :roll:

anyone know when they're supposed to come in again?

two or three weeks ago they told me the next time it's available is in late January. I was a little surprised I got a response I had been trying and no response I guess they are crazy busy.

Back
Top Bottom