How use pedal effects, EFX Loop style, with the Axe FX III

DFauvre

Inspired
I have a reverb pedal I really like. Instead of putting it in front of the Axe Fx III input, can I do what can be done with a high end amp that has an effects loop? Does that make sense? If yes, how?

First, thank you! I'm not totally following. 1. Should I use the 'humbuster' ins and outs? And what do you mean by 'Put blocks in the grid' do I need a block to make your instructions work? If yes, I'm not following what block I use for example, or what it does. can you say more? Thank you!

First, thank you! I'm not totally following. 1. Should I use the 'humbuster' ins and outs? And what do you mean by 'Put blocks in the grid' do I need a block to make your instructions work? If yes, I'm not following what block I use for example, or what it does. can you say more? Thank you!

Out 3 to your reverb pedal IN and the out of the pedal to In 3. Now go into your signal chain and place a block going to Out 3 and another block for In 3 back into the chain.

when I do the above, I get no volume. I have the input of the pedal connected to L of humbuster 4 output and the output of the pedal connected to L of humbuster 4 input. Please advise why when I add two blocks, the first one, Output 4 and the one right after it, Input 4, that there is no guitar volume. It breaks the signal path

You might find it easier to use Axe Edit on your computer if you're not using it already.

Click on the respective I/O blocks and check levels.

Back
Top Bottom