How to use Voes MX18 with Parallels? Help!

Random Hero

Inspired
Can anybody help with this? I've tried on two machines, both running Parallels so I can run a Windows 10 boot.

I've installed the driver, tried numerous times to connect it but it just will not connect to the actual MX18 unit itself. I can see that it's connected via USB in device manager, but is there something I'm missing here?

I have it working switching my Axe FX III but I can't change any of the layouts so it's kinda redundant.

Any help would be amazing.

Can anybody help with this? I've tried on two machines, both running Parallels so I can run a Windows 10 boot.

I've installed the driver, tried numerous times to connect it but it just will not connect to the actual MX18 unit itself. I can see that it's connected via USB in device manager, but is there something I'm missing here?

I have it working switching my Axe FX III but I can't change any of the layouts so it's kinda redundant.

Any help would be amazing.

Try following these steps.
https://kb.parallels.com/122993

If I can't get this working, then my Axe III is essentially a very expensive paperweight as I've no way to properly gig it. I really hope I can get this sorted, as I don't really wanna spend £1500 on an RJM, but may have to.

Did you get yours working? I should get mine any day. I have no idea where it is in transit so still waiting for delivery.
Many forum members seem to have Parallels working fine with the Voes software. Another alternative is to use Bootcamp and install Windows on a separate partition of your Mac hard drive. Apple wrote Bootcamp, and it essentially turns your computer into a windows machine (No emulation or virtualization).

I set mine up with Patrick before shipping and use Windows so I should be in good shape.....once it gets here.

Curious how others using the MX-18 are getting along with it operationally.

Back
Top Bottom