How to use external switch to activate Tuner on MFC101

Albion

Inspired
Hi all,
I know how to setup external switch to acrivate tuner on my AXE by sending midi control #15 but it doesn't activate tuner display on MFC 101!
What I'm doing wrong?

You're doing nothing wrong.
When using an external switch to activate the tuner, the tuner display doesn't come up on the MFC.

Hey guys,

So the other day i noticed the MFC tuner was having a ton of trouble working at our rehearsals...basically anytime noise was made the tuner would go wild. Is there a workaround? Is it possible to have an external tuner work with the mfc other than running it straight from the axefx?

I’m trying to keep my current setup which is mostly wireless if possible. Keeping the rear input so the units look clean and so i can have less cables at my feet.

Hey guys,

So the other day i noticed the MFC tuner was having a ton of trouble working at our rehearsals...basically anytime noise was made the tuner would go wild. Is there a workaround? Is it possible to have an external tuner work with the mfc other than running it straight from the axefx?

I’m trying to keep my current setup which is mostly wireless if possible. Keeping the rear input so the units look clean and so i can have less cables at my feet.
That is strange, never had an issue with it. Maybe the problem is with instrument sensitivity, and you should work on muting other strings?

That is strange, never had an issue with it. Maybe the problem is with instrument sensitivity, and you should work on muting other strings?

That's the thing, since I've learned guitar I always mute other strings while I'm tuning. In fact, I usually constantly pick the open string that I'm tuning to give it constant signal and only had a problem in rehearsal when other instruments are going.

Or when tuning roll off your tone control completely to lock on to the fundamental without added overtones

Back
Top Bottom