How to use an Mission SP-1 to activate the Wah

Jerry K.

Experienced
I have a few questions.

1. I have the Mission SP-1r expression pedal and I would like to know how to use the toe switch to engage the wah. I see how to put a modifier on the "control" parameter but I am not seeing how to make the second expression jack (the toe switch) turn the wah on/off. All I see is auto engage, not manual.

2. Can I insert a volume block and have the SP-1 control volume and when I hit the toe switch have it switch to an active wah and bypass the volume (in the full volume setting)?

Thanks in advance!

So I figured out how to engage the wah with the toe switch. Still curious about question number two. Thanks!

So I figured out how to engage the wah with the toe switch. Still curious about question number two. Thanks!
Sorry to dig up an old thread but I’m in the same boat u were in I have an sp1 and can’t fugure out the toe switch If u don’t mind how did you do it??

The way I do it is by setting my Wah "control" to pedal one. I set the wah "bypass" to pedal two but within the bypass modifier window, you have to set the "min" control all the way to the right to say bypassed and the "max" control all the way to the left to say engaged. Now go to you volume block and set the "Volume" modifier to pedal one and set the "bypass" modifier to pedal two and within the bypass modifier window, set the "min" setting all the way to the left to say "engaged" and the "max" setting all the way to the right to say "bypassed". That will allow pedal one to control volume but when you activate the "toe" feature of the pedal "pedal two" you will bypass the volume, activate the wah and now control the wah sweep. Pressing the toe again will deactivate the wah and put you back to volume.

Thank you soo much Got it to work I’m just using it as a wah but good to know I can use it for double duty

Back
Top Bottom