How to transfer my cabs to my 2nd Axe-Fx unit

REDD

Fractal Fanatic
Is there an easy way to move my cabs from my main Axe-Fx to my backup Axe-Fx without having to do them one at a time? I just fired up my backup unit and it didn't have all of my cabs that I have made over time and I was bummed when I went to play some of my new patches that I had saved. I haven't been using IR's for very long so I didn't worry about it with my real amp and cabs.

Is there an easy way to move my cabs from my main Axe-Fx to my backup Axe-Fx without having to do them one at a time? I just fired up my backup unit and it didn't have all of my cabs that I have made over time and I was bummed when I went to play some of my new patches that I had saved. I haven't been using IR's for very long so I didn't worry about it with my real amp and cabs.

Using Axe edit, open up manage cabs. Open up a folder on your desktop to where your IRs are located, then just drag and drop as desired into the user slots. Save and close.. or at least that is how I do it.

Using Axe edit, open up manage cabs. Open up a folder on your desktop to where your IRs are located, then just drag and drop as desired into the user slots. Save and close.. or at least that is how I do it.
WOW!!! That's so easy! Thanks man!!! I do appreciate it a lot!

Back
Top Bottom