How to show RTA on display?

I got it. Excellent. May the force and all the other similar type good sh#t be with you! thanks for help. More work that I will likely go through but I learned something again about this very cool unit....again thanks.

Nah...I got it. Your instructions were spot on. And I have it up on my unit right now while i practice a couple of my favorate band songs. It's just remembering to do it when I set up at gigs....probably just need to remember to do it a few times and like you said, nothing to it. it does look cool. And man, I like to play this unit. So glad i went the fractal route. thanks for the help. The more I learn and understand the logic of this thing, the more I like it. Your answer gave me some broader insight, so cool and thanks.

Nah...I got it. Your instructions were spot on. And I have it up on my unit right now while i practice a couple of my favorate band songs. It's just remembering to do it when I set up at gigs....probably just need to remember to do it a few times and like you said, nothing to it. it does look cool. And man, I like to play this unit. So glad i went the fractal route. thanks for the help. The more I learn and understand the logic of this thing, the more I like it. Your answer gave me some broader insight, so cool and thanks.
Sounds like this wish might just be right up your alley. https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/rta-on-home-performance-tab-great-tone-tool.151213/

Back
Top Bottom