How to set up output 2 separate from output 1?

brokenvail

Fractal Fanatic
I dialed in some stereo patches and wanted to send output 1 to foh in stereo and output 2 L+R to my clr. I am getting no sound out of out 2 that way. Any ideas on how I need to set this up?

I dialed in some stereo patches and wanted to send output 1 to foh in stereo and output 2 L+R to my clr. I am getting no sound out of out 2 that way. Any ideas on how I need to set this up?
Have you set OUTPUT 2 ECHO to OUTPUT 1 in the I/O AUDIO menu?

I don't want echo. I was hoping to do output 1 stereo output 2 L+R. I have a feeling that is not an option huh?

Yes, this will work.

Note that the opposite is not possible; a mono Out 1 mode will force the same at Out 2 w/ echo. IMO it would be better if that didn't occur. The diagram at end of PDF manual may make it easier to understand why this currently happens.

The manual is your friend...........

From the manual...."Mono and Stereo at Once – New for the Axe-Fx II is the ability to operate OUT2 as a summed MONO copy of the stereo OUT1 signal (or vice versa). Select COPY OUT1>OUT2, then choose the output mode for each pair of jacks that best suits your needs. See Mono Summing above for possible concerns."

Hmmmm......The manual isn't always your friend.........the manual seems conflicted on this (or vice versa) issue? The text says 'Yes' but the diagram says 'No'

Ok, if you want the same signal in OUTPUT1 and 2, yes, output Echo 2. If you want to do some changes, Fx Loop (Another answer ;))

Back
Top Bottom