How to set tap tempo via MIDI properly with a Nektar Pacer?

luckymethod

Inspired
Hello all,

trying to program my Nektar Pacer to control my Axe Fx 3 and for the most part I'm getting somewhere except for the Tap Tempo function that I can't figure out. I'm currently setup like this:

2020-09-26_16-26-11.jpeg

sending a CC Toggle message #1 but as soon as I press the pedal the tempo goes to 250. I also tried using the CC Trigger mode instead, no dice. Anyone has any idea what I'm doing wrong?

you're sending a toggle. can you send a single message? i don't know that device, but it's possible that you're sending the On/Off message quickly by pressing and releasing (or sending the toggle somehow) and that's registering as 2 commands for tempo.

you're sending a toggle. can you send a single message? i don't know that device, but it's possible that you're sending the On/Off message quickly by pressing and releasing (or sending the toggle somehow) and that's registering as 2 commands for tempo.

I thought that was what's going on but even switching to "trigger" doesn't seem to do the trick. I'll reach out to support and if they have suggestions I'll post here for posterity.

Back
Top Bottom