How to set engage only 1 block with tap TEMPO?

bluesk165

Inspired
Hi ? Teachers,

If I have blocks like FLA / PHA / DELAY in the rig.

In this case, how can I set up to engage only one of 3 blocks with tap TEMPO switch ?

Thanks.

On the effect(s) you wish to use the tap tempo, select the desired time division (1/4, 1/8 Dot, 1/64 etc...) in the tempo window. For the others, use the rate/speed/time 'knob' to get the time/feel you need.

This. Tap Tempo doesn't engage or disengage any block.

Unless you use Auto Delay in the Tempo menu. ;-)
That applies only to the Delay block.

I always wondered if there's a single soul using that feature. But the AX8 has got it too.

I guess he wants to know if he can assign the bottom-right TAP TEMPO switch to one of those effects?
Rex answered that.

Sorry, I make you confused. It's mean "work or not work" one of effects.
there are two opinions about what you're asking for:
1. you want the tap tempo to only affect the tempo setting on one effect
2. you want the tap tempo switch to switch on one effect (in fractal speak, you want the tap tempo switch to also connect to the bypass state of that effect)

there are two opinions about what you're asking for:
1. you want the tap tempo to only affect the tempo setting on one effect
2. you want the tap tempo switch to switch on one effect (in fractal speak, you want the tap tempo switch to also connect to the bypass state of that effect)

I think No. 1 will do.
Thanks.

On the effect(s) you wish to use the tap tempo, select the desired time division (1/4, 1/8 Dot, 1/64 etc...) in the tempo window. For the others, use the rate/speed/time 'knob' to get the time/feel you need.

According to this way, for example to PHA, I have changed Modifier parameter(source) to LFO1 but the movement moving not like Phaser.

Would you please like to explain more detail with PHA?

ex) TRM - PHA- DLY - REV
L........... I want to affect tap Tempo to PHA only.

...I want the tap tempo to only affect the tempo setting on one effect.
Aha! Now it's clear, thanks to your patience and willingness to work through the language barrier.

I want to affect tap Tempo to PHA only.
Edit the Phaser block. Set its Tempo to whatever tempo you want (quarter note, eighth note, etc.). Now the Phaser will respond to the tempo you tap in.

In the rest of the blocks, set Tempo to "None." Now they will not respond to Tap Tempo.

According to this way, for example to PHA, I have changed Modifier parameter(source) to LFO1 but the movement moving not like Phaser.

Would you please like to explain more detail with PHA?

ex) TRM - PHA- DLY - REV
L........... I want to affect tap Tempo to PHA only.
With your mouse, click on the window that is to the right of the RATE knob, it will either have the word "none" or a fraction in it, then select the type of note you want (1/4, 1/2, 1/8 Dot etc....). Once you put a value in, the RATE knob will not work so no need to worry about it.

For the TRM, adjust the RATE knob; for the DLY, adjust the TIME knob to the speed you need. REV does not have a tempo feature.

Hope this helps, good luck and have fun!

Back
Top Bottom