How To Prank A Guitar Player

RevDrucifer

Fractal Fanatic
My buddy Nacho is one hell of a dude. Great person, very intelligent and one of the funniest humans I've ever met. But he's also extremely gullible and quite naive when it comes to gear. Like, really naive.

I have a Digitech Freqout in the loop of my III, it's triggered by a momentary switch on my pedalboard. He was over here last night having a few drinks when I played something and turned the Freqout on, apparently, he didn't notice my foot doing it.

This video takes place after he spent two minutes trying to figure out how I was making "air harmonics", because I told him blowing on the strings is how you make it happen and that the pickups were special pickups that made it happen.

NSFW- there's some cursing, nothing ridiculous, but nothing to be cranked up at work
Also, it's just me noodling after he gives the guitar back to me, no need to watch any further unless you want to hear shitty playing.

I let this joke run for about a half hour until I finally showed him how to do it. I really couldn't tell if he was more bummed that he fell for it, or if he was bummed out that you can't really do "air harmonics". :D

Back
Top Bottom