How to Multi Quote a Thread

stratamania

Fractal Fanatic
In answer to a question how to post a reply with multiple quotes showing the author of each quote, this is how to do it.

multiquote.JPG

Just to the right of reply with quote, is the possibility to tick the different posts in the thread you want to post (see diagram), click on these to select and then on the last one click reply with quote as normal. You will then have multiple quotes showing the author.

In answer to a question how to post a reply with multiple quotes showing the author of each quote, this is how to do it.

View attachment 13753

Just to the right of reply with quote, is the possibility to tick the different posts in the thread you want to post (see diagram), click on these to select and then on the last one click reply with quote as normal. You will then have multiple quotes showing the author.

Cool to know! Thanks.

Hey!... It works!

View attachment 13753

Cool to know! Thanks.

Hey!... It works!

Simple things please simple minds!

Cool to know! Thanks.

View attachment 13753

Hey!... It works!

... not pleasing, nor simple at all... not til you have the answer(s)... Hey!... it still works! :D

View attachment 13753

Cool to know! Thanks.

Hey!... It works!

... not pleasing, nor simple at all... not til you have the answer(s)... Hey!... it still works! :D

I knew this anyway, but just wanted to add further value
thumbsup.gif

Sometimes, one doesn't quite appreciate what one is inadvertently starting...
laughing.gif

View attachment 13753

I knew this anyway, but just wanted to add further value
thumbsup.gif

Sometimes, one doesn't quite appreciate what one is inadvertently starting...
laughing.gif

Woo, quote within a quote too... ;)

Yes, I'll stop now
yessmiley.gif

Great info, stratamania I didn't know you could do that.

I was doing it by opening multiplte windows or tabs, hitting Reply With Quote in each, and copying/pasting results. I still have to do that if the posts span more than one page, but this will handle most of it.

Yes thanks for this... I wondered if there was a way to do it. I have been doing it the hard way, by editing the name and post numbers in the quote text.

Back
Top Bottom