How to make volume pedal only affect stage monitors?

ilya

Inspired
Hello, going to use the axe fx 2 xl+ in live setup for the first time.

While i think i understod the way you suppose to plug it into the foh (2 xlrs/regular pl's to the sound guy/mixer and from there it goes to the frfr system) im not sure how to make the volume pedal work seperatly and affect only the stage monitors, without the foh which going to be soundmans job.

Any explanations please? It requires the fx loop block to be added?

Try this, set the midi cc value for Output 2 to 11 and the midi cc value for Output 1 to 12 in the I/O menu on the Control parameters page, then if you connect your monitors to Output 2, you can control them with an expression pedal independent of Output 1

Try this, set the midi cc value for Output 2 to 11 and the midi cc value for Output 1 to 12 in the I/O menu on the Control parameters page, then if you connect your monitors to Output 2, you can control them with an expression pedal independent of Output 1
im using the pedal with mfc pedal board together, it wont affect it in any way? Do i need to change anything on the mfc aswell?
(The vol pedal connected to mfc)

im using the pedal with mfc pedal board together, it wont affect it in any way? Do i need to change anything on the mfc aswell?
(The vol pedal connected to mfc)

I have the same setup. My pedal is connected to MFC in expressionpedal port 1. I havn´t made any changes to the MFC. It works very well for me.

Back
Top Bottom