How to make that preset?

Veloso1978

Inspired
Hi everyone.
Lately I see that song from Satch and like a lot that sound some introductions. Can anyone have that preset or how can I make that preset.
I will put the video here.
Thanks a lot to everyone.

sounds to me like you'd need to put a reverb in parallel with mix at 100% and follow it up with either a sweeping filter, or a phaser

here, i made one for you. you can choose whether to have the sweep created by a phaser, or by a filter, just turn on whichever one you prefer
WOW it’s amazing my friend... Thanks a lot. I just play and sounds like Satch. Greetings from Portugal my friend. One more time. A BIG Thanks

here, i made one for you. you can choose whether to have the sweep created by a phaser, or by a filter, just turn on whichever one you prefer

Just had a chance to try this - wow! Great job Simeon- this patch really has a ton of uses. Thank you !

This preset are amazing and anyone knows what delay satch are using in the part of the music 5.04?
Just amazing to.
Thanks to everyone.

just use the fixed shifter, set both voices to +12 and then set the pre delays so the longer one is twice that of the shorter one (so you get two repeats in time). set the volume of the second one a bit lower than the first. i can't quite tell from the clip, but the second repeat might be a 5th instead of an octave, so try +7 instead.

listening to the original, i think he's actually using a different effect, because instead of being simply pitch shifted up an octave, the repeats are actually double speed (listen to the vibrato)

Double-speed repeats like on the album would be what you get from pitch crystals mode or multidelay plex shift. (One voice, +1 octave)

yeah, i wonder why he didn't use the same effect live? anyway, either way is pretty easy to set up...

just use the fixed shifter, set both voices to +12 and then set the pre delays so the longer one is twice that of the shorter one (so you get two repeats in time). set the volume of the second one a bit lower than the first. i can't quite tell from the clip, but the second repeat might be a 5th instead of an octave, so try +7 instead.

listening to the original, i think he's actually using a different effect, because instead of being simply pitch shifted up an octave, the repeats are actually double speed (listen to the vibrato)
I just gonna try made that preset and put in here. Thanks once more Simeon.

Back
Top Bottom