How to make button 4 toggle between scenes 1/4

boltrecords

Fractal Fanatic
I had done this with my axefx before by using midi control messages but can't seem to figure it out with the FX8

I'd like button 4 to toggle between two scenes, specifically scenes 1 and 4. Is this possible?

Last edited:
There is a Scene 1/2 toggle that can be assigned to one of the 8 footswitches, or one of the 3 F switches.

Or you can use an external footswitch to toggle between Scene 1 and Scene 8.

It's not currently possible to toggle between two arbitrary scenes using a single onboard footswitch. If you have a small MIDI controller as a sidecar, you'd be able to do it there (MC6 or RJM LT, for example).

I use a FAMC Liquid Foot Plus (LF+) to toggle between Scenes with my Axe-Fx II. You can find a LF+ mini used pretty cheap.

I have my LF+ PRO+ and 12+ programed to toggle all 8 Scenes using 8 foot switches. FS1 Toggles Scenes 1 and 2 back and forth and FS2 thru 4 toggle back to 1. FS5 toggles Scenes 5 and 6 back and forth and FS6 thru 8 toggle back to 5.

Last edited:
Heres what I'm trying to do.

I want switches 1-4 to be my gain channel of the amp with 4 different scenes. and switches 5-8 to be the clean channel.
I'm trying to make switch 4 and 8 turn on those respective scenes so that i can have a lead boost for both channels. i see that i can make those switches turn on the correct scene however to get back to the previous scene i was on i have to then switch into scene mode and then hit the correct switch which adds another step to coming out of my lead setting.

i understand this would be easier by just keeping the fx8 in scene mode but I would rather have instant access to effects block on the fly, while having two scene buttons for lead boosts

for now I'm just using the scene 1/2 which is accomplishing this for row 1 but i can't replicate this for row 2 switches

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom