How to hook Axe-Fx III up to computer to act as recording interface?

Good thing this isn’t my job.

Chris, I wasn't trying to give you a hard time--you do a great service for everyone here. It's just that "Standard USB Cable" is a meaningless phrase. Try typing that into Amazon or Walmart or Bestbuy and see what shows up.

Now, try USB Printer cable. Better, isn't it?

Danny W.

The difference is, I'm not directing my criticism toward the guy asking for help.

Neither did I, I'm not sure what you're pointing out by saying that. My post was to point out the irony of posts pointing out the length of the thread thus lengthening the thread arbitrarily. It was to show that this is how it gets to 3 pages, so now you know.

Neither did I, I'm not sure what you're pointing out by saying that. My post was to point out the irony of posts pointing out the length of the thread thus lengthening the thread arbitrarily. It was to show that this is how it gets to 3 pages, so now you know.

If someone had simply posted a link to the correct cable on Amazon from the getgo and not been critical of the OP's understanding of USB cables, it wouldn't be three pages, nor would I have bothered posting.

The question was answered very early on with pictures in fact. Its 3 pages because of human nature. I couldn't resist, so I added my two cents back on page 1, you couldn't resist on page 3, and now we cannot resist replying to each other's posts. Please see the irony lol. It's 3 pages because everyone has an opinion. It's because I want you to see through my eyes and you want me to see through yours. It's also 3 because OP never popped in after a picture and description were given and said , "thanks I ordered one"
Finally, I want to agree with you, if the first reply was with a link to the cable that might have been that....except, I think someone would have still been like "how do you not know what USB is?" Then there'd be some wink or some other passive agressive emoji. Anyway at this point I've fallen prey to my own explanation.

Back
Top Bottom