• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

How to highlight presets with color and have favorite?

meic03

I'm new to Axe FX III, I have a MacBook, everything is updated, and I have AustinBuddy presets. I go to manage presets, and I cannot use the select favorite (U) or anything in the browser. Thanks

Dolphinado

Can you take a screenshot of the window where you're trying to favorite a preset and what you're doing when you've tried?

chris

Legend!
I'm new to Axe FX III, I have a MacBook, everything is updated, and I have AustinBuddy presets. I go to manage presets, and I cannot use the select favorite (U) or anything in the browser. Thanks
Favorites are NOT for presets already on the Axe-Fx. they are only for auditioning NEW presets brought in through the Browser in Manage Presets - that's the Left section. it was made to highlight presets you audition before adding them to the Axe.

this video shows how it works on the Axe2, but is pretty much identical.

again, Favorites are for presets NOT on the Axe.

Top Bottom