How to have 2 MFC setups for 2 different Gigs. 1 x Bass, 1 X Guitar?

Rexxyboy

Greetings to all!

I’ve had my AXE FX II rig for a week and its fantastic. I play bass in one band and guitar in other bands, so i need two completely different setups for my MFC-101. The guitar one is quite complex as I use the 4 cable method to my EVH 5153, has lots of blocks and uses up 3 IA switches for switching channels on an external amp.The bass one is somewhat simpler, but still has a fair bit going on, and the expression pedals do different tasks than the guitar config.

Apologies for the newbie post, but am i correct in assuming that i need to do the following to rock these two setups?:

Step 1. Save my MFC guitar setup to a sys-ex file on my computer (with MFC-EDIT, Fractal Bot etc)
Step 2. Reconfigure the MFC switches and EXP pedals for the Bass presets and save that sys-ex file.
Step 3. Load up the MFC BASS sys ex for bass gigs or the MFC GUITAR sys ex for guitar gigs.

Thanks In Advance.

Yup. That's how I'd recommend doing it. Remember to calibrate expression pedals and everything before saving -- the calibration saves with the full dump.

Yeah man, love to! 4CM is working pretty well so far, still more tweaks, actually, i don't think the tweaks will ever end!

Back
Top Bottom