How to globally save or re-save all stored presets on the AXE-FX III?

quark

Experienced
I thought I read somewhere on the forum that you could globally ( i.e. batch ) save or re-save all of the presets loaded on your Axe by using some of the features of Fractool?

I've spent some time trying to do this with Fractool but haven't found the magic buttons yet. If anyone knows how to do this and is willing to spell it out for me, I would appreciate it ... thanks ...

Thanks for the input but something must be wrong on my end. I'm on Windows 10 and running Fractool 3.39. My AXE is loaded with presets that require a re-save but when I call up Fractool and click on the Batch pull-down nothing is expanded and nothing is available. None of the other pull-downs show any functionality either. Do I have to tell Fractool where the files are located or something like that?

I tried running Fractool as Administrator and the functionality that you guys were describing "Just Resave" was revealed. Never had to run the program before as Admin but that seemed to be my issue. Thanks for the help ... files are being "re-saved" now. Thanks Al for a great tool.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom