How to get bank to switch to next 1-8?

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
I reset things and did not save. I can do all except that I cannot press my bank button and have it switch up to next 1-8 presets. Help. Thx!

Try turning Wrap on in that bank switch. With an upper limit of Bank 1, this doesn't allow you to cover much territory.
For testing, I'd also change the value of Preset Load to "First".

Try turning Wrap on in that bank switch. With an upper limit of Bank 1, this doesn't allow you to cover much territory.
For testing, I'd also change the value of Preset Load to "First".
Tried both. Neither worked unfortunately. I did find an old FC Layout I had saved and loaded it. It worked. No reason I can see why as same same with things. I am using latest beta FW

It's probably something simple, but because you are running beta 3, it could be an unknown bug.
Please send a full backup of your unit to support@fractalaudio.com and we will check it out.
@Mark Day please watch for this and we will talk.

Unfortunately I uploaded the new layout and now works. I do think that is a possible bug though. Even though I am not having issues now. We will see if anyone else has similar. BUT I WILL SAY, the FW seems stable overall in beta now. I know there will always be quirks to work out

Unfortunately I uploaded the new layout and now works. I do think that is a possible bug though. Even though I am not having issues now. We will see if anyone else has similar. BUT I WILL SAY, the FW seems stable overall in beta now. I know there will always be quirks to work out
Thanks for letting us know.

Back
Top Bottom