• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

How to Factory Restore Axe FX II XL+

Hitman

New here
Do anyone know how to do a Factory Restore (I mean delete everything) so my II XL+ can be like just out of the box new?
The reason I know I did something wrong with the setting on the II XL+ and now is just not giving me any sound from all output (even Headphones). But if I push the Bypass button, there is sound from the speaker.

I did a lot of changes in the I/O, Utility, etc but I lost track and now nothing comes out from the output (especially the Headphones.....and I know it is hardwire to the unit)

Please help

h.c.e.

Veteran
Do anyone know how to do a Factory Restore (I mean delete everything) so my II XL+ can be like just out of the box new?
The reason I know I did something wrong with the setting on the II XL+ and now is just not giving me any sound from all output (even Headphones). But if I push the Bypass button, there is sound from the speaker.

I did a lot of changes in the I/O, Utility, etc but I lost track and now nothing comes out from the output (especially the Headphones.....and I know it is hardwire to the unit)

Please help
https://wiki.fractalaudio.com/axefx2/index.php?title=Reset_hardware_settings#Axe-Fx_II

Top Bottom