How to do 4CM with the Axe-Fx 3 as the amp?

How could one do a 4cm preset where scene one is using real amps preamp, scene 2 would be an Axe Fx Amp
Scene 1 pre fx/ REAL Amp/ post fx
Scene 2 pre fx /Fractal Amp/post fx
I'm just not sure in scene 2 where Fractal amp block would go and which INs or OUTs to mute or bypass.
Thanks

How could one do a 4cm preset where scene one is using real amps preamp, scene 2 would be an Axe Fx Amp
Scene 1 pre fx/ REAL Amp/ post fx
Scene 2 pre fx /Fractal Amp/post fx
I'm just not sure in scene 2 where Fractal amp block would go and which INs or OUTs to mute or bypass.
Thanks
I think you'd get more responses if you started a new thread, however, I'm not nearly as well-versed in this sort of thing as many other guys here, but I think you may need to think this through in terms of having parallel routing paths in your preset, perhaps...?
But really, start a new thread with your question, because it's an interesting one.

You can use TS cables. I’ve only ever had noise issues with one amp of the eight or so I’ve tried in 4CM with my Axe or FM9. That was my Victory Kraken lunchbox.
I guess I’ll find out. I’m assuming a ground loop will be pretty obvious vs. just overall amp noise, etc. that you get with an analogue setup.

Back
Top Bottom