How to copy USB 1&2 to OUT2

guitarzen

Inspired
I need a little help form the brain trust in this forum. In my setup I'm running OUT1 to a pair of studio monitors and OUT2 to a CLR cab that provides the cab-like thump for achieving a more amp in the room feel. I have been trying to figure out how to get my laptop USB playback from sources like Youtube to play back through both OUT1 and OUT2, but it looks like this audio is on USB1&2 output and is automatically mapped to the OUT1 DACs for music playback. I haven't been able to get it to also map (or copy) to OUT2 for playback on both simultaneously. I don't have a DAW, only a simple laptop USB connection for playback of songs/tracks on my Axe III system. Any ideas how to do this?

Add the USB Input block and connect it to the Outputs you want?

Not home at the moment, but I'm pretty sure there's a USB Input block option.

Also, in the global settings, I think there's a control for USB levels for Output 1/2.

Add the USB Input block and connect it to the Outputs you want?

Not home at the moment, but I'm pretty sure there's a USB Input block option.

Also, in the global settings, I think there's a control for USB levels for Output 1/2.
Thanks, just tried this but it didn't seem to work. USB laptop playback still just going to OUT1 only, while my guitar is coming out of both OUT1 and OUT2. I read the manual too but can't seem to figure this out.

I think the USB block gets fed by USB audio channels 7 and 8 which are only available when using ASIO drivers.you need a DAW to play the audio using ASIO.

Thanks, just tried this but it didn't seem to work. USB laptop playback still just going to OUT1 only, while my guitar is coming out of both OUT1 and OUT2. I read the manual too but can't seem to figure this out.
Hi - Did you ever get to the bottom of this? I'm having trouble figuring this out myself.. Is it possible?

If you are on recent firmware, Output Mapping in I/O lets you route incoming USB Audio to Output 2 instead of Output 1.

I don’t know if you can route the signal to both outputs simultaneously.

Back
Top Bottom