How to change default cc numbers please help the flanger and fxloop cc#s are conflicting with Synergy Modual

wanito

How do I change default cc numbers?

Please help the flanger CC#56 and fxloop cc#59 are conflicting with Synergy Modual which uses 56 57 58 59

I Have a axe FX 2 and an MFC 101 synergy is going into the axe effect loop not the other way around.

WIKI says......

CC numbers for the AxeFX Ultra

These are the default cc numbers, they can be changed. then it lists them all great! but where do I access the page where I can edit numbers and is it on axe or MFC 101?

For some reason I could only get it working on channel 1 in omni mode.

So I have to find flanger and fxloop some where on axe or mfc 101 and be able to just change their numbers to something else as the WIKI says is possible unless that feature was discontinued after the ultra

You can change effect assignments in the I/O CTRL menu page.
But IIRC, you can't change those numbers and still have the unit and the MFC interact normally.

Also, Channel 1 and Omni Mode are sort of the opposite of each other. Something isn't right in what you said.

Thank you I found the I/O ctrl and changed the numbers for the flanger and fxloop to something else

I dont know what you mean when you said "But IIRC, you can't change those numbers and still have the unit and the MFC interact normally"

Do you mean that the mfc 101 will not be able to control the fxloop or flanger 1 anymore (on or off commands)?
if thats all then I can live with that. did not know what IIRC meant?

Thanks

just tried turning off omni on synergy and nothing communicated? mfc 101 set to ch 1 and so is axe fx 2 set to ch 1 the fractal units still comunicate but with out the omni set to on which sends to all 16 midi channels at once the mfc 101 wont change the synergy modules. so I'm switching back to the omni.

Any on else out there making a hybrid rig using Synergy Syn 1 or Syn into the effects loop of there Axe FX?

Yes agreed. so I guess when omni is on, on the synergy that gives it the ability to hear all the MIDI signals being sent from MFC101.

the odd thing is mfc101 set to ch1 and if I set synergy syn 2 to Ch 1 they dont communicate.

So mfc 101 must be sending out a midi ch other than 1.

Anyway thanks guys for your help I got to change CC# on the flanger and fxloop block and that was my main issue.

Back
Top Bottom