How to buy Liittle Big Giant controller or how long is mfciii backordered?

I've been looking into getting a better foot controller that offers more seamless integration, ease of use and good organizational capabilities live. I've looked into a bunch of floor boards and It seems the little big giant is the best option for me at this point considering it has all the features I need(and then some) and I might be able to get it before 2016 or whenever the waiting list for mfc mkiii ends if I were to get on it today. I've looked on their site but it says they are moving and no info on prices or anything. It doesn't seem there is any other internet vendor that offers the gordius little big giant that I can find. Do you guys know what the deal is with that? Do they just do orders through email only now?

Also I've read some of the info on little giant functionality and a bit of manual. Any user out there, can you tell me if there way of grouping presets into songs/sets work as easily and as well as with mfc or perhaps better? I like the supporting software on computer and the Gordius interface on the footboard. I think I might fancy that over the mfc 1o1 right now because it seems like it can do a whole lot more with any other midi compatible gear and still control axe fx as good or better than mfc-101?

Any personal experience with the Gordiuis system? Likes dislikes, tips trick or any pricing info?

Back
Top Bottom