How to add Amps/Presets to Axe Fx Ultra

This still doesn't totally answer my question... What folder do I put the IR files in? Where in Axe Manage do they go?

You can actually place your cab IR files anywhere you like on your PC hardrive, as Axe-Manage will act as a file explorer anyway as long as you place them within the cab directory of a Axe-Edit "Workspace" directory structure, but the simplest thing to do is to put them into the default Axe-Edit "Workspace\AxeEdit\Cabs" directory that Axe-Edit created where you told it to when you installed it. Your current "Workspace" directory location can be found from Axe-Edit by selecting "Settings->Application Settings" and selecting the "Workspace" tab.
Then you just point Axe-Manage at the cab files you have put into the "Workspace\AxeEdit\Cabs" directory via selecting from within Axe-Manage "Axe-Edit->Cabs". You can the right click on the cab files for various options including "Send To". When this option is selected the 10 user slots in the Axe Fx will pop-up allowing you to select which user slot you are going to send the cab to. Alternatively you can use the right click "Audition" option which I believe will always send the cab to User Slot 1, (probably permanently overwriting whatever was in slot 1 previously).

Hope this helps...!!
Cheers...

Dave.

Back
Top Bottom